Ergopower™ Power-Shift™ CENTAUR™ Controls 10 Speed
The ergonomic design of the Campagnolo® Ergo- Power™ controls also used for our 11s groupsets provides the most correct and secure support for the hands in all driving positions.
The Centaur™ ErgoPower™ controls feature the Power Shift System™ mechanism, which makes it possible to move the chain by three sprockets in downshifting and one in upshifting.
Two lever versions are available: in aluminium or in carbon fibre with core in light alloy.
ULTRA-SHIFT™ ERGONOMICS: safe grip on handlebars in all positions and faster, more precise command on levers.
Vai alla pagina Ergopower Controls
- Alu black - Alu black&red-
- 373 g
- Alu-Carbon black - Alu-Carbon black&red-
- 375 g
for caliper brakes - double/triple crankset compatible - composite body - brake lever in aluminium/carbon brake lever with aluminium core - ball bearings - Power-Shift mechanism - ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum - closer brake lever - brake opening control integrated with the brake lever - insert for large hands - Vari-Cushion™ silicone hoods - No-Bulge™ housing path - minimum friction housings - front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility - multiple shifting
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- POWER-SHIFT™ MECHANISM: extremely fast and precise, it allows you to upshift by three sprockets at a time or downshift by one with just a single action.
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ ERGONOMICS: ensures a firm grip on the handlebars and fast, precise control of the levers. The special ergonomic design makes it possible to assume three different hand positions on the levers compared to the two traditional ones.
- VARI-CUSHION™ HOOD: made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading.
- DOUBLE CURVATURE BRAKE LEVER: allows you to engage and modulate the brake safely from any hand position.
- CARBON FIBER VERSION WITH ALUMINIUM CORE AVAILABLE: greater shock resistance, racing style
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.