CENTAUR™ POWER-TORQUE™ Crankset 10 Speed - Alloy
The Centaur™ crankset is designed to never make a mistake.
The rigidity values of the crank and chainrings are at the top of the category. But that's not all...
Thanks to the design of the teeth and the eight ascending zones and two descending zones of the chainring, the shifting speed and precision are first-rate, consistently guaranteeing the maximum power transmission.
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 39-52, 39-53
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 34-50-
- 738 g
forged aluminium cranks/full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks - chainrings with MPS™ (Micro Precision Shifting) - light-alloy sheared-drawn chainrings with antifriction treatment - 8 pins on the large chainring - integrated POWER-TORQUE™ axle - requires POWER-TORQUE™ BB cups
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- MPS™: the perfect combination between chainring teeth, chain, and front derailleur. A perfectly synchronous system that enables fast and precise shifting even under load.
- POWER TORQUE SYSTEMTM BOTTOM BRACKET: pressure on the pedals is transmitted efficiently without any power loss.
- 8 UP SHIFT AND 2 DOWNSHIFT ZONES: faster and more accurate shifting, even under stress.
- CARBON-FIBER VERSION AVAILABLE: less weight - racing style
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.