RECORD™ ULTRA-TORQUE™ 11 Speed crankset
An extra weapon for achieving victory.
The Record® crankset is designed to transmit 100% of the cyclist's power to the wheel: maximum torsional stiffness of the system, the best U and Q factors in the category, and cranks made entirely of unidirectional carbon fibre.
But the real surprise comes with the first shift: precise, extremely fast, and with no hesitation, thanks to the design of the upshifting and downshifting zones of the XPSS™ chainrings. Shifting is no longer a problem, not even under extreme conditions.
Extreme Performance Shifting System
Special design of chain up and downshift zones - chainring pin profile optimization - allows for faster and more precise shifting in all conditions.
Vai alla pagina X.P.S.S.™
Our ceramic USB - Ultra Smooth Bearings guarantee extremely high smoothness.
Vai alla pagina USB™
Ultra - Torque™
Pressure on the pedals is transmitted efficiently without any power loss.
Vai alla pagina Ultra - Torque™
length: 170, 172.5, 175, 177,5, 180 mm - combination: 39-52, 39-53
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 42-54, 42-55-
- 627 g
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 34-50, 36-52-
- 627 g
full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks - hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow™ Structure) - light alloy fixing bolts - light alloy chainrings with XPSS™ (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) - chainrings with hard anodization treatment - 8 pins on the large chainring - USB™ bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings) - integrated ULTRA-TORQUE™ semi-axles - requires ULTRA-TORQUE™ BB cups
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY: reduces weight of stress-free areas, improves crank set weight and rigidity ratio.
- 8 CHAIN UP SHIFTING AREAS AND 2 CHAIN DOWNSHIFTING AREAS: faster and more precise shifting, even under stress.
- INTEGRATED CRANK/CHAINRING MOUNTING SYSTEM: reduced weight easy maintenance.
- LIGHTER BOTTOM BRACKET: lighter
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.