SUPER RECORD™ ULTRA-TORQUE™ 11 Speed Crankset
The maximum that you could ask for in performance and smoothness. The Super Record™ crankset is an extraordinary concentration of technology and performance: extremely high overall stiffness, extraordinary lightness, fast and precise shifting; the CULT™ system and the option with titanium axle, all this enhances even more the performance and uniqueness of this crankset.
Revolution 11 website
Extreme Performance Shifting System
Special design of chain up and downshift zones - chainring pin profile optimization - allows for faster and more precise shifting in all conditions.
Vai alla pagina X.P.S.S.™
The combination between the highest quality ceramic balls and bearings in special Cronitec™ steel. CULT™ makes the wheel nine times smoother than the standard system of steel ball bearings. Balls and bearings are lubricated with only a thin film of oil rather than grease. CULT™ makes it possible to eliminate rust and maintain the performance features over time.
Vai alla pagina Cult™
Ultra - Torque™
Pressure on the pedals is transmitted efficiently without any power loss.
Vai alla pagina Ultra - Torque™
length: 170, 172.5, 175, 177,5, 180 mm - combination: 39-52, 39-53-
- 584 g
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 34-50, 52-36-
- 584 g
full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks - hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow™ Structure) - light alloy fixing bolts - light alloy chainrings with XPSS™ (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) - chainrings with hard anodization treatment - 8 pins on the large chainring - CULT™ bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) - integrated ULTRA-TORQUE™ semi-axles - requires Super Record ULTRA-TORQUE™ BB cups
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TITANIUM AXLE AND REVERSE THREAD TITANIUM FIXING BOLT: reduces the overall weight of the crankset by 40 grams.
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY: reduced weight of stress-free sections, improved crank set weight to stiffness ratio.
- 8 CHAIN UP SHIFT ZONES, AND 2 CHAIN DOWNSHIFT ZONES: faster and more precise shifting, even under stress.
- EXCLUSIVE CRANK/CHAINRING MOUNTING SYSTEM:
reduced weight - easy maintenance.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.