- Full Carbon -11 speed
technopolymer body - carbon fibre levers - Back to Zero position - adjustable initial position - Multi-shifting System™ - micrometric adjustment of the front derailleur - with Campagnolo 11s drivetrain compatible-
- 155 g
- Alluminium -11 & 10 speed
technopolymer body - aluminium levers - Back to Zero position - adjustable initial position - Multi-shifting System™ - micrometric adjustment of the front derailleur-
- 167 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Back-to-zero position: it allows the lever to maintain the initial position selected by the athlete. It reduces the effort
required to shift it and to keep the lever in a position of maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
- Adjustable initial position: it allows you to place the controls in a fully ergonomic position with respect to the shape of the handlebar and the personal position of the hands.
- Multi-shifting system™: possibility to shift up or down up to 3 cogs at a time.
- External cable connection: cables are easy to install and remove ? there is no need to remove the controls.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.