A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco of the 2013 range unique.
Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface.
Suitable for all routes, the new Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced "racing" spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometer.
The new Scirocco H35 mm will be also available in the Ciclocross version.
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- Dynamic Balance™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3™ spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the
wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35 mm CX version)
Weight: 1,725 grams
This new edition of the Super Record groupset is the fruit of our collaboration with professional teams at the highest level of cycling
Campagnolo offers complete line of cross components to give athletes a mechanical advantage in their quest for the cross podium