MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda of the 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the wheel. Zonda 2013, in the 2 standard tyre versions and 2-Way Fit, raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness.
- milled rim: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MoMag™: allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance
- makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balance™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3™ spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the
wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel.
This new edition of the Super Record groupset is the fruit of our collaboration with professional teams at the highest level of cycling
Campagnolo offers complete line of cross components to give athletes a mechanical advantage in their quest for the cross podium