MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda of the 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the wheel. Zonda 2013, in the 2 standard tyre versions and 2-Way Fit, raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness.
- milled rim: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MoMag™: allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance
- makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balance™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3™ spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the
wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel.
Campagnolo offers complete line of cross components to give athletes a mechanical advantage in their quest for the cross podium
Bianchi launched the new Oltre XR.2 "Campagnolo 80" limited edition in Eurobike