The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
That's why the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers designed the Bora™ One. The tubular set with full carbon rim that will make you feel like a true champion.
Maximum aerodynamics, extreme speed, incredible handling. The Bora™ One is sure to give you the utmost satisfaction in any situation. Even on the most challenging mountain curves.
The Bora™ One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
Vai alla pagina G3 Geometry
- front wheel-
- 590 g
- rear wheel-
- 760 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FULL CARBON HIGH PROFILE FOR 50mm TUBULAR: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Extremely limited weight. The highest degree of lateral stiffness and reactivity of the wheel.
- EXCLUSIVE RIM PRINTING SYSTEM: rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections.
- RDB™ RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE: exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself.
- NEW BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS: the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20% on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
- SPOKES WITH AERODYNAMIC PROFILE: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- ALUMINIUM HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness while keeping the weight low.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy ball/bearing adjustment - reduces possible ball/bearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.