Eurus™ wheels are designed to be extremely versatile.
Light on climbs and quick to respond to changes of pace, they know how to adapt to any type of ride and any type of course.
And now, thanks to the new oversized flange and the innovative Mega-G3™ system, Eurus™ wheels have made a true leap in quality to become, alongside the Shamal™ Ultra™, the top of the range aluminium wheels to reference on the market.
Easy tire mounting - maximum safety - less friction - less energy dispersion - improved performance.
Vai alla pagina Ultra-Fit™
Allows you to use either the classic clincher or the innovative tubeless tire.
Vai alla pagina 2-WAY FIT™
Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
Vai alla pagina G3 Geometry
- 2-Way Fit-
- 1500 gr
- 1482 gr
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- MOMAG™: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes ? increases structural resistance ? makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- TOROIDAL MILLING: Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- AERO SPOKES IN ALUMINIUM: Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: Reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: Provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: Reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.