Hyperon™ Ultra™ Two clincher
Lightness and tradition.
The Hyperon™ Ultra™ Two is, by definition, a mountain-biker's wheel.
The combination between the highest quality ceramic balls and bearings in special Cronitec™ steel. CULT™ makes the wheel nine times smoother than the standard system of steel ball bearings. Balls and bearings are lubricated with only a thin film of oil rather than grease. CULT™ makes it possible to eliminate rust and maintain the performance features over time.
Vai alla pagina Cult™
- front wheel-
- 580 g
- rear wheel-
- 765 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FULL CARBON FOR CLINCHER: extremely reduced drag. A high lateral rigidity value and responsiveness to the wheel.
- EXCLUSIVE RIM PRINTING SYSTEM: rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections.
- RDB™ RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE: exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself.
- NEW BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS: the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20% on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
- STEEL, AERODYNAMIC SPOKES: allows for the high degree of air penetration.
- CARBON FIBRE HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy ball/bearing adjustment ? reduces possible ball/bearing play ? precision operation ? maintains performance over time.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.