Shamal™ Ultra™ clincher
Always staying ahead of the pack.
As in the 2-Way Fit™ version, the Shamal™ Ultra™ 2012 wheels for tubular or clincher, roll to the starting line with the best performance ever. MegaG3™ and the oversized flange make this wheel extremely quick off the line and reactive, featuring a full 17% increase in reactivity over the previous version!
Our ceramic USB - Ultra Smooth Bearings guarantee extremely high smoothness.
Vai alla pagina USB™
Perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
Vai alla pagina G3 Geometry
- front wheel-
- 605 g
- rear wheel-
- 820 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TOROIDAL MILLING7 : Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MOMAG™: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance - makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- AERO SPOKES IN ALUMINIUM: Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: Reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- CARBON FIBRE HUB BODY: High degree of lateral stiffness - reduces the weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: Reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.