Shamal™ Ultra™ 2-Way Fit™
17% more reactive than the 2011 version.
Shamal™ Ultra™ 2-Way Fit™, the top of the line aluminium wheel, has outdone itself again. Now featuring record-setting performance features for enthusiasts as well as for the most demanding professional racers.
Easy tire mounting - maximum safety - less friction - less energy dispersion - improved performance.
Vai alla pagina Ultra-Fit™
Allows you to use either the classic clincher or the innovative tubeless tire.
Vai alla pagina 2-WAY FIT™
Our ceramic USB - Ultra Smooth Bearings guarantee extremely high smoothness.
Vai alla pagina USB™
- front wheel-
- 615 g
- rear wheel-
- 825 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- MOMAG™: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes ? increases structural resistance ? makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- TOROIDAL MILLING: Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- AERO SPOKES IN ALUMINIUM: Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: Reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- CARBON FIBRE HUB BODY: High degree of lateral stiffness - reduces the weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: Reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.