Select language
  • Italiano
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
Your shopping cart is empty

I've got an 11-speed EPS groupset and I'd like to change to a 12-speed EPS. Can I keep the PU V3 (11-speed)?

The 12-speed EPS road groupset for traditional brakes and the road version for disk brakes (not the Crono/Triathlon version) don't have compatible components, so you'll have to purchase the PU V4 (12-speed) and the other 12-speed components. In the Support/ Documentation area of the website, you can find the EPS 12-speed layouts showing all the components that need to be ordered, with the relative codes.
Find the store nearest to you
Subscribe and get 10% discount
Fast shipping
Subscribe now
This site uses cookies to provide the best possible browsing experience as well as for business and advertising purposes. If you continue to browse the site without disabling them, you authorise us to use cookies on your device. To read our policy on cookies click here.